As promised – the June edition is on time! We have started v2.0 of our user interface, and are excited to release it later this summer! To check out previous editions, please click here.
The normal disclosure: The goal of this series is to let you know what new features and functionality were recently added to our Professional Discovery Platform, as well as what is coming next. We are keeping the feedback of our customers and users at the forefront of our development and design decisions. If you have anything you’d like to see us tackle, please just email email@example.com.
With all that being said, here are some of the updates for June! We started with some updates to the current UI:
- As mentioned last month, it’s now 100% free for companies to claim and verify all of their public data. All you have to do is search for your company page at https://discover.imaginecareers.com and claim it with a registered account. If you don’t see your organization listed yet, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be sure to get it added ASAP.
- Verified company pages are getting 600% more traffic than unverified pages! One of the new UI enhancements was displaying in the list results whether or not company pages are verified.
- Also, for all of our paying customers, their logos now appear on the map results and on their pages.
- One other important focus this month was to get all of our company pages indexed by crawlers like Google and Bing. We are excited to announce that as of this month, all of our company pages are being indexed, and are searchable via the web!
- A future enhancement for our paying customers will be premium SEO offerings, where their pages will indexed even higher than others, giving them more visibility.
- We recognized early on that the ability to link company pages together would be needed and extremely valuable. This includes things like:
- Larger companies and organizations being able to connect together all of their individual locations. For example, a hospital system with multiple hospitals, offices, etc can now create multiple pages and link them all together into a master page.
- Non-profits, schools, and other such organizations can link in their member/employer networks. For example – if a college has a network of 300 companies that recruit their student actively, these companies can be connected and highlighted, adding in further transparency and enhancing their collective efforts.
We are excited to let everyone know that as of June, this is possible! Here’s what this
widget looks like from inside a company page:
Click here to see it in action.
- Last but not least, we are excited to announce that we have started our data collection into our first expansion city – Columbus, OH! We’ve been hard at work pulling this together, and in one month, we have over 800 companies in the product within 50 miles of downtown.
That’s it for this month. As always, thanks again for following along and contributing to the future of how people and companies discover and engage.